Good for pasties, pies, sausage rolls, tarts
- 200gm margarine
- ¼ cup nurses corn flour
- ¼ cup glutinous rice flour
- ½ cup Roberts Cottage Mix bread flour
- 1 cup Vitarium plain flour
- 1 cup Vitarium SR flour
- 7/8 cup Water
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Place all flours and salt in a bowl.
- Add margarine.
- Rub margarine into the flour until it has a crumbly consistency.
- Add olive oil and water.
- Mix until a dough is formed. (It will be a little tacky)
- Spread some plain flour on a board. Place dough on this.
- Gradually knead this flour into the dough until the dough is smooth.
- Cut off pieces to the size you want. Place a little flour on the tacky side and roll into shape for rolling.
- Place on Glad Bake and roll to the size you require.
When ready to place in the oven lightly spread some milk across the top.