500g chicken breast fillets
¼ cup avocado oil
¼ cup maple syrup
Salt and pepper to taste
Dessert spoon plain flour
¼ cup water
- Dice Chicken
- Chop leek and garlic finely
- Combine oil, maple syrup, salt, pepper, chopped garlic and leek. Mix well.
- Add chicken.
- Marinate for an hour or more.
- On a medium heat, heat the saucepan. Add marinated mix and cook chicken thoroughly.
- Thicken mixture by using some of the heated marinate mix with the water. Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Take the saucepan off the heat. Add the flour mix. Stir until thoroughly combined. Return to stove and heat through until the mix thickens, stir continuously.
- Terrific with rice, on wraps or as a sandwich filler.