After struggling with light winds overnight, conditions finally reached the ultra – light level and without our twins, (remember, we were unable to use the combination until the alteration to the rig was undertaken). All sails were brought on board and Big Bertha thrummed to life.

Two days remained, of the journey – touch wood!!

Awaiting, awaiting, for the Easterly to strengthen!!!

Mid – afternoon, the engine temperature gauge rapidly rose. Engine off, hatch up, into the depths disappeared Bob! Oil fine, water good, no leaks, and a major sigh of relief: it was the gauge itself, thank goodness!

All through the afternoon and evening, the Anemoi, constantly teased, whilst in vain we cajoled and adjusted our sails.