2 spring onions
1 teaspoon fresh chives (or dried)
1 clove garlic
5 medium mushrooms
½ sachet tomato paste
2 teaspoons Sweet Chilli Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 cup glutinous rice flour
1 cup corn crumbs
1 dessertspoon Nuttalex (margarine)
- Place mince, salt, pepper and egg in a bowl and combine.
- Dice leek, spring onions, chives and mushrooms.
- Crush garlic
- Heat Nuttalex, chilli sauce and a pinch of salt in a pan.
- Sauté leek, spring onion, chives and garlic, then remove from pan and add to mince mixture.
- Slightly sauté mushrooms and add to mince mixture.
- Combine the ingredients.
- Gradually add rice flour and combine until the mixture is slightly tacky. Add more flour if required.
- Make dessertspoon sized balls with the meat and roll in the corn flour.
- Place additional Nuttalex in the pan and heat.
- Place the patties in the pan – slightly flatten them – and cook until cooked half way through. Turn the patties over and repeat the process on the other side.
Serve with vegetables and freshly cooked potato chips